Welcome to your NPJ Team Page: You can use this page and the buttons above to view your roster, upcoming tournaments, practice schedule, photos, news and much more.
Your Tournament Schedule can be viewed below, both on this page and on the SportEngine Mobile App. Additionally, specific tournament time, locations and other information, will be posted about one week prior to each tournament in your NEWS section below.
|MAR 14||Friendship||The Hoop Beaverton|
|APR 3||NPJ Friendship||The Hoop Salem|
|APR 10||Power League 1||Corban Univ|
|APR 24||CEVA Bid||TBA|
|APR 25||Power League 2||TBA|
|MAY 2||Power League 3||TBA|
|MAY 16||NPJ Friendship||The Hoop|
|MAy 21-23||Pacific NW Qualifier (OPEN)||Spokane WA|
|MAY 28-31||Triple Crown||Kansas City|
|JUN 4-6||Triple Crown||Salt Lake City|
|JUN 11-13||Regionals||Portland Expo|
|JUN 25-29||GJNC (Only if team qualifies)||Las Vegas|
This weekend (Saturday, April 10th) is your first Power League Tournament of the season. Due to COVID protocols, please read through the facility info and check-in procedure carefully. Teams will only be playing AM or PM wave pool play.
Where: Corban University (PM Wave)
Time: Coaches and players need to arrive no earlier than 2:30pm. First match is 3:00pm.
Facility Rules & Site Entry
- There will be NO spectators allowed into the gym. Games ill be streamed on Baller TV
- Masks are required by everyone at all times.
- Players are allowed to bring personal food into the facility; no food sharing will be allowed.
- Teams and personnel who are not playing a match or working a match must leave the facility.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at the scorer’s table for use between matches.
- Facilities will open between 7:15 - 7:30 for participants in the first scheduled matches in the AM wave. For the remainder of the AM wave, please do not enter facilities until no more than 15 minutes prior to your scheduled start time. PM wave participants should not plan on entering a facility until at least 2:30 PM.
Further information from CEVA can be found here: https://www.cevaregion.org/power-league