Welcome to your NPJ Seattle Team Page: You can use this page and the buttons above to view your roster, upcoming tournaments, practice schedule, photos, news and much more.
Your Tournament Schedule can be viewed below, both on this page and on the SportEngine Mobile App. Additionally, specific tournament time, locations and other information, will be posted about one week prior to each tournament in your NEWS section below.
|FEB 27||Power League #2||Auburn Fieldhouse|
|MAR 7||Power League #3||Performance Zone|
|APR 17||Power League #4||Auburn Fieldhouse|
|MAY 1-2||PSR Regionals||NW Sports Hub|
|MAY 15||NPJ Club Hosted||Performance Zone|
|MAY 29-30||NW Juniors Memorial Day||Centrailia WA||Accepted|
* All travel tournaments as labeled as "tentative" until we can verify the tournament is still able to proceed safely in 2021
Hotel and Flight information for all travel tournaments will be posted in the NEWS section below.
This weekend is your NW Jrs Memorial Day Weekend Tournament. All 14U teams will be playing in the AM Wave each day (8:00am - 2:00pm).
Where: NW Sports Hub, Centralia WA
Time: aM Wave - Coaches and players need to arrive no later than 7:30am. First match is 8:00am.
Facility Rules & Site Entry
- Each team can have up to 8 spectators on their waiver form. The coach will be issued wristbands when they turn in the waiver form. No waiver form, no entry.
- Teams may enter the facility no more than 45 minutes prior to the first whistle.
- Teams will enter through the front of the building under the tent and follow colored arrows to their designated gym entrance.
- Staggered entry: If your team does not play the first round, team entry will be no more than 45 minutes prior to first assignment.
- Spectators can enter no more than 10 minutes before the start of play for their wave.
- Masks are required by everyone at all times.
-Facility is under construction, absolutely no one is permitted in construction areas.
- Spectators must bring their own chairs. Bleacher seating is NOT provided.
- Absolutely no outside food or drink is allowed in the facility.
- Additional Information can be found here including a site map: https://www.nwjuniors.org/memorial-day-21