Welcome to your NPJ Seattle Team Page: You can use this page and the buttons above to view your roster, upcoming tournaments, practice schedule, photos, news and much more.
Your Tournament Schedule can be viewed below, both on this page and on the SportEngine Mobile App. Additionally, specific tournament time, locations and other information, will be posted about one week prior to each tournament in your NEWS section below.
|FEB 27||Power League #2||Performance Zone|
|MAR 6||Power League #3||TBA|
|APR 4||NPJ Club Hosted||Performance Zone||CANCELED|
|APR 17||Power League #4||Auburn Fieldhouse|
|MAY 1-2||PSR Regionals||NW Sports Hub|
|MAY 21-23||Pacific NW Qualifier*||Spokane, WA||Accepted|
|JUN 4-6||Triple Crown*||Salt Lake City||Accepted|
|JUN 25-29||GJNC||Las Vegas||Accepted|
* All travel tournaments as labeled as "tentative" until we can verify the tournament is still able to proceed safely in 2021
Hotel and Flight information for all travel tournaments will be posted in the NEWS section below.
USAV Girls Junior National Championships (GJNC)
Las Vegas // June 26th - June 29th 2021.
Map to Convention Center: https://goo.gl/maps/duCX1LwqdNZ6jxAD7
BallerTV Link: https://www.ballertv.com/events/usa-volleyball-girls-junior-national-championship
This weekend (June 4th-6th) is your Triple Crown West Coast Invitational Tournament at the Salt Palace Convention Center.
Where: Salt Palace Convention Center
Time: Play will either be AM or PM wave deeding on age group. Please see the AES schedule link below for playing times and courts.
Facility Rules & Site Entry
- IMPORTANT There will be no temperature checks for those entering the Salt Palace Convention Center. Also, masks are no longer required for players, coaches or spectators, HOWEVER, it's up to each family and player to choose to wear their mask or not.
- Spectators will be required to wear their wristbands for entry. You can buy wristbands ahead of time at the following link, or on-site in the Grand Ballroom: https://store.triplecrownsports.com/Store/Index/9103
- No Spectator limit per team BUT HIGHLY encouraging only 1 or 2 spectators per rostered player
- Additional Information can be found here including a site map: https://www.triplecrownvolleyball.com/westcoastinvite.html
This weekend (May 21st - 23rd) is your Pacific NW Qualifier travel tournament. Teams will have Pool Play in Day 1 and Day 2 in either the AM or PM wave, and then Bracket Play on Day 3 based on record from the first two days.
There are some significant COVID related rules to PNQ this year, so please read all the way through this post to make sure you understand the rules and requirements.
Where: Spokane Convention Center (AM Wave)
Time: AM Wave - Coaches and players need to arrive no later than 7:30am. First match is 8:00am.
Submitting Covid Test or Vaccination Proof to NPJ:
All athletes, coaches and spectators are required to submit either Proof of Vaccination or proof of a Negative Covid Test (within 5 days of the tournament). These are the rules of the tournament, and will be strictly upheld.
1) Email your form of Covid Test or Vaccination Proof: firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Set the Subject Line to read [Full Team Name] - [Players Name]
3) Submission must be in by May 13th @ 5:00pm (for PNQ Week 1) and May 19th @ 5:00pm (for PNQ Week 2).
Acceptable forms of Covid Test proof:
- A legible photo or scan of your Covid Vaccination Card. You must have had your second shot prior to May 5th (for PNQ Week 1), or prior to May 11th (PNQ Week 2). Anything later than that or only 1 of the shots will not be accepted.
- A legible photo, scan or PDF of a Negative Covid Test taken no earlier than 5 days before the tournament start date. So the date on the negative covid test will need to be May 10th or later (for PNQ Week 1) or May 16th for (PNQ Week 2). Antibody tests will not be accepted.
- A legible photo, scan or PDF of positive Covid diagnosis within 90 days prior to the tournament start date. That would be February 14th (for PNQ Week 1) or February 18 (for PNQ Week 2)
Facility Rules & Site Entry
Each player can have up to 1 spectator. Tickets will be available at Ticketswest, and can be purchased starting May 10th. Covid proof will be required for admission tickets as well via the link below: https://www.pacificnwqualifier.org/copy-of-tournament-information-1
Masks are required by everyone at all times.
Players, staff and spectators are required to leave the gym once their specific match is done.