Welcome to your NPJ Seattle Team Page: You can use this page and the buttons above to view your roster, upcoming tournaments, practice schedule, photos, news and much more.
Your Tournament Schedule can be viewed below, both on this page and on the SportEngine Mobile App. Additionally, specific tournament time, locations and other information, will be posted about one week prior to each tournament in your NEWS section below.
|FEB 7||Power League #1||Performance Zone|
|FEB 21||Power League #2||Auburn Fieldhouse|
|MAR 7||Power League #3||Auburn Fieldhouse|
|MAR 14||PSR Bid Challenge||Auburn Fieldhouse|
|MAR 27||NPJ Oregon Scrimmage||The Hoop in Salem|
|APR 11||Power League #4||Performance Zone|
|APR 24||NPJ Club Hosted||Performance Zone|
|MAY 15-16||PSR Regionals||NW Sports Hub|
|JUN 5-6||Triple Crown||Salt Lake City||Accepted|
* All travel tournaments as labeled as "tentative" until we can verify the tournament is still able to proceed safely in 2021
Hotel and Flight information for all travel tournaments will be posted in the NEWS section below.
This weekend (June 4th-6th) is your Triple Crown West Coast Invitational Tournament at the Salt Palace Convention Center.
Where: Salt Palace Convention Center
Time: Play will either be AM or PM wave deeding on age group. Please see the AES schedule link below for playing times and courts.
Facility Rules & Site Entry
- IMPORTANT There will be no temperature checks for those entering the Salt Palace Convention Center. Also, masks are no longer required for players, coaches or spectators, HOWEVER, it's up to each family and player to choose to wear their mask or not.
- Spectators will be required to wear their wristbands for entry. You can buy wristbands ahead of time at the following link, or on-site in the Grand Ballroom: https://store.triplecrownsports.com/Store/Index/9103
- No Spectator limit per team BUT HIGHLY encouraging only 1 or 2 spectators per rostered player
- Additional Information can be found here including a site map: https://www.triplecrownvolleyball.com/westcoastinvite.html