- January 19th-21st 2019 Matt Hartner Memorial Tournament Eugene
Team rooms are booked at Valley River Inn Eugene 1000 Valley River Way
Checking in January 18th. Hotel Phone number 541-743-1000.
Parents will need to transport the player to and from the playing sites.
- January 27th 2019 Power League Qualifier Location to be determined
- February 9th 2019 Power League Location to be determined
- February 16th-18th 2019 Triple Crown Tournament Kansas City
Team rooms are booked at The Westin Kansas City at Crown Center 1 E Pershing Road
Checking in on February 15th. Hotel phone number 816-474-4400.
Coach Flights- Delta RDM 2/15 flight 2586 MCI 2/19 flight 1233
Team will be riding a tram to and from the playing site.
- March 2nd 2019 Ceva Bid Tournament
- March 9th 2019 Power League Location to be determined
- March 15th-17th 2019 Colorado Crossroads Denver
Team rooms are booked at Marriott Renaissance Downtown City Center 918 17th Street
Checking in on March 14th. Hotel phone number 303-867-8100.
Coach Flights- United RDM 3/14 flight 4555 DEN 3/17 flight 4500
Team will be walking to and from the playing site.
- April 13th 2019 Power League Location to be determined
- April 19th-21st 2019 North East Qualifier Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Team rooms are booked at Philadelphia 201 Hotel (formerly Sheraton).
201 North 17th Street Philadelphia
Checking in on April 18th. Hotel phone number 877-433-5180.
Parents can book rooms by clicking on this link: https://www.advancedeventsystems.com/reservations/create/events/16017/hotels. You can view the hotels that are available to book through the housing authority. You can also choose to book any hotel you wish. The team rooms are complete.
Coach Flights- Alaska PDX 4/18 flight 2300 PHL 4/21 flight 17
Transportation to and from playing site will be determined once the housing is finalized.
- May 4th-5th 2019 Ceva Regionals Portland
- June 27th-July 6th 2019 Girls Junior Nationals (if team qualifies, cost not included in club dues)
**Please note all Power League Tournaments are ran by CEVA so we will not know the location of where the team will be playing until approximately 2 weeks prior to the tournament.